Over the last couple of months, Lanterne Magiche Ortigia has followed with great attention all the indications, recommendations and preventive measures given by the Italian authorities as well as the World Health Organization, and consequently updated its standards of operations in order to protect both Guests and Employees.
While the safety and wellbeing of our Guests remain its main concern, Lanterne Magiche Ortigia carefully integrated these new regulations into its processes in order to respect its history of service excellence and continue to offer a truly unique experience.
We look forward to welcoming you soon at Lanterne Magiche Ortigia.
GENERAL GUIDELINES AND INFORMATION
- Masks are mandatory indoors, except during seated food & drink consumption
- Guest's temperature will be screened at the hotel entrance upon arrival and monitored in the public spaces throughout the duration of the stay. In the event that the detected temperature is higher than 37.4 °, the Management will activate the procedure for reporting the potential suspected case to the competent local health authorities.
- Guests are kindly requested to maintain social distancing (1m - 3ft) from their fellow Guests who are not of their party and from employees
- We kindly ask Guests to avoid gathering and congregating with other Guests who are not of their party
- Hands sanitation stations are readily available and clearly identified throughout the resort for guest's use
- Deep cleaning and sanitation processes are conducted throughout the Hotel and all public areas during the day with appropriate and certified disinfectants according to the WHO, Italian health authorities and regional Government guidelines
- Our Reception desk layout and work stations have been reorganized to ensure social distancing
- We will strive to organize both the check-in and check-out processes in order to reduce contact and avoid gatherings at the desk
- Room keys are sanitized each and every time prior to being handled to Guests
- We kindly ask Guests to refrain from using the elevators together with other fellow Guests, if not family members
- Each room will be sanitized with certified sanitation equipment after each check-out and before every check-in.
For further information about travelling to Italy, please visit the official website of the Italian Ministry of Foreign Affairs.