Pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (hereinafter "Regulation"), this page describes the methods for processing the personal data of users who consult the lanternemagicheortigia.com site.
The Data Controller
Name: ALAGONA SRL
Tel: (+39) 09311798038
Address: Via G. Boccaccio nr. 4 - 20123 - Milan
The Owner takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data.
The processing is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, other subjects involved in the organization of this Application (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (such as suppliers of third party technical services, postal couriers) may have access to the Data. hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) also appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Data Controller. The updated list of Managers can always be requested from the Data Controller.
Place of data processing
The treatments connected to the web services of this site are based in Italy, and are managed by the service provider Netsons s.r.l. and by others appointed by "ALAGONA SRL", on the occasion of updating and maintenance operations. No data deriving from the web service is disclosed. The personal data provided voluntarily by users who submit contact requests are used for the sole purpose of performing the service or provision requested, also possibly through external service providers.
Types of data processed and processing purposes
The User Data is collected to allow the Owner to provide its Services, as well as for the following purposes: Contacting the User and Statistics.
To obtain further detailed information on the purposes of the processing and on the Personal Data concretely relevant to each purpose, the User can refer to the relevant sections of this document.
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this site acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of computers and terminals used by users, the addresses in URI / URL (Uniform Resource Identifier / Locator) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used in submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user's computer environment.
These data, necessary for the use of web services, are also processed for the purpose of:
- Obtain statistical information on the use of services (most visited pages, number of visitors by time or day, geographical areas of origin, etc.);
- Check the correct functioning of the services offered.
Cookies and other tracking systems
No use is made of cookies for user profiling.
Rights of interested parties
You have the right to obtain from the owner the cancellation (possible right to be forgotten), the limitation, updating, rectification, portability, opposition to the processing of personal data concerning you, and in general you can exercise all rights provided for by art. 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 of the GDPR, where applicable with respect to the purposes of data processing.
EU Reg. 2016/679: Articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 -
- The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in an intelligible form.
- The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
- the origin of the personal data;
- the purposes and methods of the processing;
- of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2;
- of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
- The interested party has the right to obtain:
- updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible o involves the use of means that are manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
- data portability.
- The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
Right of complaint
Interested parties who believe that the processing of personal data referring to them carried out through this site is in violation of the provisions of the Regulation have the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor, as required by art. 77 of the Regulation itself, or to take appropriate judicial offices (Article 79 of the Regulation)